Calvin Klein Eternity Intense for women - powdery lipstick scent with surprise

Good day, dear. Today I present you a review of the fragrance from Calvin Klein - Eternity Intense eau de parfum. This is a fragrance for women, it was released in 2016 and is a flanker of the classic Eternity.

I love the classic Calvin Klein Euphoria, so when I bought the sample I expected Eternity Intense to be as magical as Euphoria. But, alas, everything turned out to be wrong.

Calvin Klein Eternity Intense for women - perfume sample, review | Aromatic notes

Calvin Klein Eternity Intense perfume pyramid

This version is available in Eau de Parfum concentration

Top: watery notes, bergamot, orris
Heart: orris, osmanthus and rose
Base: vanilla, sandalwood, musk

The first time I sprayed this fragrance, I thought: “Wow, it's weird! I love everything unusual, it will be interesting!” But then, when I watched the fragrance from top notes to the base, I, unfortunately, did not like it.

From the first seconds, CK Eternity Intense starts with green notes. It reminded me of the smell of a stinking bug, excuse me for comparing. This bug has its own specific smell, I think many have come across and know what it smells like.
Calvin Klein Eternity Intense for women - fragrance review | Aromatic notes

The stink bug in Eternity Intense sits on mulberry. That is, in this scent I smell a bug and a very light, subtle smell of mulberry berries and its leaves. After waiting for a little while the perfume develop on the skin, you can hear a slight sweetness, as if somewhere crushed a mulberry and the juice was sprayed on its leaves.

Calvin Klein Eternity Intense for women - fragrance review | Aromatic notes

The smell of bugs disappears quite quickly, for some time a slightly poisonous green smell and mulberry still remain. In general, it seems that the whole perfume is powdered, so the scent feels soft. Only the smell of lipstick and powder remains in the base notes.
Calvin Klein Eternity Intense for women - powdery lipstick scent, review | Aromatic notes

Calvin Klein Eternity Intense is a powdery lipstick fragrance. There is smell not of fresh new lipstick, but old, expired.

I don’t feel the water notes that are declared in the pyramid. Perhaps the top bergamot notes plays a cruel joke with me and, in combination with other notes, gives the smell of a stink bug. Iris gives the fragrance powderiness, it is present here both in the upper notes and in the heart. Powder accompanies the entire composition from beginning to end.

The smell is probably not sweet, I do not feel vanilla in the pyramid, although it is there. If there is a light sweetness, then it is powdered.

Impressions of Eternity intense fragrance by Calvin Klein

Eternity Intense eau de parfum - daytime, warm, does not have a strong sillage. The smell is not flashy, will not attract attention. I think it’s difficult to overdo it with him, but for the summer this perfume is not very suitable, as it will choke the wearer with powder and lipstick. The scent has good longevity , it can be felt on the skin even after a shower.

If I used this fragrance, I would choose autumn to wear it. With some burgundy scarf and coat, I think the image would be harmonious. And for the winter, I want more intensity and sweetness in perfumes.

I didn’t like the scent. Because of the stink bug at the beginning and the smell of old lipstick in the heart, he pushed me away.

I know that there are lovers of powder-lipstick trends in perfumes, so I recommend that to test in the store or purchase a sample, maybe this is yours.
Calvin Klein Eternity Intense for women - powdery lipstick scent, review | Aromatic notes

My conclusions about the CK Eternity Intense

  • I do not recommend buying it without a test or as a gift
  • The perfume is rather unusual, not for everyone
  • Suitable for those who like soft scents with pronounced powdery and lipstick notes
  • It is unlikely that a young girl will like the fragrance, I see it more on older women, but it can be interesting for lipstick lovers

Post a Comment

0 Comments