Review of the legendary red apple Nina fragrance by Nina Ricci

Today there will be a review of the fragrance that many are familiar with, and which, in fact, has become a classic. This is the best-selling fragrance of the house of Nina Ricci - Nina. Nina was released in 2006 in the concentration - Eau de Toilette

Nina Ricci Nina, fragrance description

This is a really wonderful scent. When I spray it, lightness immediately appears and my mood improves, I want to smile and be happy :)
About 12 years ago I had a replica of this fragrance, but then I was not yet familiar with the original Nina. Then I liked to use the replica, and when I got acquainted with the original scent, I was immediately carried away to my youth and I was absolutely delighted.

Of course, Nina is a very recognizable scent, and many people like it. Despite the fact that it was popular and very few people still do not know how it smells, I have never met Nina on other people. And now even more so, consumers have switched to other aromatic novelties. That's good, you can safely wear it and enjoy :)

Nina by Nina Ricci fragrance review | Aromatic notes

Nina by Nina Ricci perfume pyramid

Top: Amalfi Lemon, Lime
Heart: Granny Smith apple, peony, praline, datura
Base: apple tree, musk, Virginia cedar

My review of Nina Ricci Nina fragrance

Nina starts off with fresh citrus, green notes. Lemon is well felt in the composition. Then, after the lemon, almost immediately there is a smell of light caramel, it's very pleasant and soft as if the apple was dipped in caramel.
It is a citrus-fruity scent with a hint of caramel, it's fresh and sweet. Very nice. 

Unfortunately, on my skin Nina has bad longevity, you get used to it very quickly.
Perhaps other people will feel this scent from you if you spray it heavily, but you yourself will most likely quickly get used to it and stop feeling it. 

It's hard to overdo with this perfume, all the time you want to spray it again in order to feel this wonderful citrus-fresh and sweet notes.  In general, I used my sample in one day, I did not even have time to go out in it, this fragrance seemed so pleasant to me that I sprayed it again and again at home.

Nina Ricci red apple perfume

The design of the Nina bottle is very beautiful, made in the form of an apple with leaves. The leaves are engraved with the Nina Ricci brand name.
Nina by Nina Ricci perfume review | Aromatic notes

Nina Eau de Toilette by Nina Ricci is a truly girlish, light, playful fragrance. The smell is comfortable and not too strong.

Classic Nina by Nina Ricci perfume review, brand sample photo | Aromatic notes

The owner of Nina by Nina Ricci is a young girl, perhaps even naive in some way, she is full of strength and energy. She wants to smile and enjoy life because everything is just beginning for her, everything is still ahead. She is romantic and attractive. She is gentle, positive, and inviting. It's easy to be with her and you don't want to think about worries.

This picture perfectly illustrates the image of the owner of this fragrance, in my opinion.

Despite the fact that the fragrance was most likely planned as a fragrance for young women, it is perfect for women of any age. 
Nina by Nina Ricci EDT is a versatile fragrance that will appeal to most people, it can be bought as a gift, especially for lovers of sweet scents. By the way, men like the perfume :)

I love this scent very much, it is my personal mood enhancer. I will definitely buy it in full-size bottle, and I sincerely recommend everyone to get acquainted with this beautiful, legendary perfume.

Post a Comment

0 Comments