Juicy Couture Dirty English for men edt review, woody citrus scent for mature men

Today there will be a review of the men's fragrance from the American brand Juicy Couture - Dirty English eau de toilette. This fragrance was released in 2008, I have a brand sample in the concentration of eau de toilette. We wanted to choose a perfume for my husband's grandfather, so I decided to order several samples to test fragrances. In this particular fragrance, I was attracted by the beautiful design of the sample and the rich pyramid of composition.

Juicy Couture Dirty English for men fragrance review, photo of full bottle  | Aromatic notes

 Juicy Couture Dirty English eau de toilette fragrance pyramid

The pyramid includes carrot seeds, oakmoss, sandalwood, tangerine, musk, oud, cypress, ebony, vetiver, white cedar, bergamot, cardamom, marjoram, leather.

Juicy Couture Dirty English perfume review

When my husband tried the perfume on himself, he said that it smelled like in the early 2000s, although he did not know the year of the release of this fragrance yet. He also said that he had smelled a similar scent many times. For him, this perfume smells like wood, leather jacket, and incense. The perfume seemed harsh and unsuitable for his age.
Juicy Couture Dirty English for men fragrance review, photo of perfume sample  | Aromatic notes

For me, it is a warm woody scent. I can smell a lot of wood here like cypress, cedar, oud.  The smell of wood is mixed here, one woody component smells gentle, the other gives a slightly harsher note.  There are also citrus notes here, I can smell the tangerine. And light spices are added to this whole composition. Also, I don't feel leather in this perfume.
Juicy Couture Dirty English for men perfume review, photo of brand sample  | Aromatic notes

When you feel this perfume, you can immediately imagine a wooden table on which tangerines lie, and spicy hot alcohol stands nearby. It also smells like boards, freshly cut wood, and tree bark.
Juicy Couture Dirty English edt review, photo of brand sample  | Aromatic notes

The fragrance is pleasant for me, it does not hit the nose, sits close to the skin, and has good longevity. I sprayed it on the blotter and left it in the room. When I left the bedroom the next morning, I was able to hear a slight scent from the blotter a few meters away.

The perfume is soft, perfect for warm autumn, it warms and is directly associated with this season.

Dirty English is not likely to suit every man, boy, or young man; it is likely to be too bright. This did not suit my husband, he was annoyed by some note and harshness in this perfume. For him, it is not a modern scent, and it is very similar to the scents of the early 2000s. In my opinion, it is more suitable for men over 40. Associated with a calm, reliable, mature man.

Dirty English by Juicy Couture is a great woody-citrus scent with realistic woody notes for mature men.

Post a Comment

0 Comments